|Max Withstanding Temperature||800 C|
|Material||cerawool,mineral wool,silica cloth.|
|Size||As per Barrel Size|
|Features||Energy Saving upto 45%|
Flexo-therm insulation Energy Saving Insulation Jacket
are manufactured out of high-temperature resistant glass cloth and filled with about 50mm thick, ceramic wool and mineral wool insulation. These are installed over the band heaters to prevent heat losses to the atmosphere. These are tailor made to match the diameter and length of heaters and clamped using nut-bolts. Specially coated high-temperature glass cloth is used as outer cover and chemically treated f. G. Cloth at top surface for an aesthetic look as will as to prevent irritation when in prolonged contact or rubbing with skin. The jackets are also available with, m. S. Top or s. S. Top for the need of various industries. The jackets are installed on the full length of barrel except for nozzle, without any gap in between to avoid any heat loss.Features:
- Depending upon part & cycle time, cuts down electrical consumption for heaters by 35% to 60%.
- Average overall saving on electric bill by 10% to 20%.
- No running or maintenance cost.
- Tests have proved cost of jacket is recovered just within 45 to 75 days.
- Frequency of heaters on/off cycle reduces, hence life and breakdown of electrical components improves.
- The heat loss to air is prevented. Hence working atmosphere remains cooler and operator feels more comfortable.
- Initial heat-up time reduces, which means more production per shift.
- Heaters with up to 40% lower wattage can be used. This reduces ampere & connected load.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: Vasai
- Delivery Time: 2 to 3 Weeks